At this event, we host thought-leaders from the healthcare community to discuss the possibilities that data brings to life. They’ll cover how today’s wealth of data drives business and product decisions across industries ranging from journalism to programming, and share their visions for the future.
Why It Matters: According to a Forbes article, “2017 will be the year big data goes mainstream … whether gathering data on the front end or making big decisions in the C-Suite, every single person in your organization must buy into the value [data] analytics brings”.
Data is everywhere, and it affects not only how we run our businesses, but how we live as individuals. Understanding the ways you can leverage data in your personal and professional life can help you find key insights, make smarter decisions, and elevate your career.
- Check-in & Networking 6:30 – 7:00 pm
- Panel/Lighting Talks 7:00 – 7:45 pm
- Q&A and Networking 7:45 – 8:15 pm
Learn how you can leverage data in your role — no matter the industry. Our expert panel will cover real-world scenarios in which data has driven business success, discuss how data can be a powerful weapon for problem-solving, and share their insights on exciting career opportunities in data.
- Scott Montgomery, CEO / Co-Founder , WellteQ
- Yit Ming Liaw, Co-Founder and CEO, Smarter Health Pte Ltd
- Natasha Gulati, Industry Manager Transformational Health Asia-Pacific, Frost & Sullivan
- Joydeep Sarkar, Chief Analytics Officer , Holmusk