This course delivers a solid understanding of new digital technologies and digital strategy development. It shows how digital strategies can be effectively integrated across an organization, and provides analytical techniques to use in measuring the success of digital strategies and programs.
- You will learn a basic definition of digital and how to identify, shape and execute digital opportunities in order to increase your organization’s competitive advantage.
- You will learn how to develop a cohesive digital strategy and how to measure its effectiveness.
- You will become familiar with a range of key concepts such as audience segmentation, customer journey, pathways to conversion, the differences between a paid, owned and earned approach across the consumer decision journey, destinations (websites and apps), communications (advertising, social, email and search) and optimizations (analytics and testing).
- We’ll review best in class examples how digital content can fulfill the consumers’ desire for information, utility and entertainment at specific cross-hairs of their typical day or week – resulting in better performing marketing campaigns.
- Digital Strategy development process and tools
- Practical understanding of how to use new digital technologies
- Specific analytical tools to measure the effectiveness of digital strategies and programs.
- Examples of best practice digital strategies and analytical tools
- High comfort level in working with digital concepts and practices