The terms and conditions listed henceforth are to protect the interests of the users and visitors to this site. Adnopsis Pte Ltd strongly encourages everyone to go through it and adhere to the stipulations stated below.
Adnopsis Pte Ltd provides the best services available to our clients. By reading the guidelines below, you agree to the Terms and Conditions set by Adnopsis Pte Ltd.
1. Adnopsis Pte Ltd shall not be liable under any circumstances for any special, consequential, incidental or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected with our services, including but not limited to damages for lost profits, loss of use, lost data, down time, loss of privacy, damages to third party even if Adnopsis Pte Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply whether any claims based upon principles of contract, warranty, negligence or other tort, breach of any statutory duty, principles of indemnity or contribution, the failure of any limited or exclusive remedy to achieve its essential purpose or otherwise. Adnopsis Pte Ltd will not censor any content on the Internet. It will be the Client’s responsibility for the usage of his account and any consequences of this usage. Adnopsis Pte Ltd is not liable for any of its clients’ actions. Adnopsis Pte Ltd is not obligated to return any money back to its clients under its money back guarantee program if client does not submit a formal request within 30 days of design submission. Requests within 30 days of submission will be entertained and a 14 day window period is needed to return client’s deposit of funds.
2. Adnopsis Pte Ltd may anytime discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Adnopsis Pte Ltd site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights to Adnopsis Pte Ltd site and that Adnopsis Pte Ltd will have no liability to you if this Adnopsis Pte Ltd site is discontinued or your ability to access our site is terminated.
3. Adnopsis Pte Ltd cannot be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. Adnopsis Pte Ltd cannot be held liable for any predicted estimate of profits in which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Adnopsis Pte Ltd holds no responsibility for the use / misuse of our clients accounts. Adnopsis Pte Ltd are not liable if any domain name is reported as the origination of Spam and subsequently blacklisted from Anti-Spam Organizations. Adnopsis Pte Ltd will be required, by law, to assist Anti-Spam investigations by authorities with provision of account details. If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed , the account in question will be automatically deactivated. Adnopsis Pte Ltd reserve the right to remove any account without advanced notice for any reason should the need arise.
4. Adnopsis Pte Ltd may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice. Therefore, you should check this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this Adnopsis Pte Ltd site after the Terms and Conditions are changed indicates your acceptance of those new Terms and Conditions.
5. You hereby acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between Adnopsis Pte Ltd and you and Adnopsis Pte Ltd concerning the use of this Adnopsis Pte Ltd site, and the content, products, solutions and services available on this Adnopsis Pte Ltd site.
6. We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly.